|Questions and Answers
A local Tour Operator in Kenya providing quality Tours & Safari Services in East Africa
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in Tours & Business for the last 2 years under the management our most experienced Director (Bernard). In addition, our Tour Consultants & driver guides have the passionate local knowledge in Tours & Safaris hence making a force to recon with in Tour Industry. With our experience, extensive product knowledge we found the need to establish a Tour Company that would provide the missing link between tourism, local communities and conservation by promoting authentic, sociable, responsible and sustainable safaris that are of high quality, focused on personalized services and above all, ecological sensitive
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer you the most accommodative and personalized safari services - factoring in your budget, time of travel and preference. After all, East Africa is our home and we know it best.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Budget & Luxury Safaris
- Gorilla Tracking in Rwanda
- Mountain Climbing (Mainly Mt. Kenya & Mt. Kilimanjaro)
- Beach Holidays (Mombasa, Malindi, Lamu & Zanzibar)
- Cultural Tours & Safaris
- Special Event & Conference Organization
- Hotel & Flight Booking
- Airport transfers
- Excursions & Days Trips
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Bernard Mwai is the Managing Director with over 10yrs experience in Tourism industry, having worked in 3 different Safari Outfitters in Kenya, helping many clients to realize their dream safari.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
7 Days Magic of Kenya Safari, remains the most popular safari of all season, since it covers 4 major parks with lots of wildlife & scenic diversity in Kenya (Samburu, Sweetwaters, Lake Nakuru, Maasai Mara). The price is also packet friendly given the number of days covered and accommodation used...
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The first client we hosted recommended us to a group of 20 clients and continued recommending us to his friends and relatives unreservedly owing to the magical experience he had while on safari with us in Kenya!