|Questions and Answers
Specialising in Wild and Free Range Hunting and Big Game Hunting in New Zealand for Red Stag, Fallow Buck, Tahr and Chamois.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
8 years ago March 2004.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide discerning hunters with the opportunity to harvest high quality trophies and to also relax in a private and pristine environment in the mountains.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Big game hunting for red stag, bull tahr, wapiti, fallow buck, buck chamois, wild boar and wild rams.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founded in 2003 by four New Zealanders who share a love of the great outdoors, hunting, fishing and bird shooting.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Red stag and buck chamois combo as both species roam wild on The Hossack and are of the highest quality.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Thanks to all - a wonderful hunt and great experience. Great accommodations, good food and a good cook. Can't say enough about how much you folks did to make our hunt special in all ways. Great job."
Ed Martin, Indiana, USA (March 2011)