|Questions and Answers
Highlands of Poland with a private Tourguide
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been working 7 years as a Tour Guide in Poland
I graduated Krakow University of Economics (Tourism and hotel Industry) but history always has been my passion (starting when I was a little child and my grand father-Hero of WWII- the officer of Polish Home Army "AK" during second world war told me a lot of stories about the war as he spent 6 years as a partisan fighting in the forests). During my tours you will find out about a lot of interesting stories about Poland and Polish history that you will not be able to find in guidebooks.
2. What is your company's mission?
The mission of my company is to provide private guided tours for English speaking tourists coming to Poland.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Christopher is the owner of the company. During 13 years of work in a hotel and tourism industry as a concierge and 7 years of experience as a guide, he learned a lot about hospitality and how service should be done in a tourism industry.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Krakow Old Town "the Royal Route" and Jewish quarter Kazimierz with Oscar Schindler Factory.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?