|Questions and Answers
So whether you are staying in Lucca, Pisa, Florence, Siena or in Chianti, let us offer you this incredible fly fishing experience.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
It has been running for 10 years and it started after I began receiving various requests for information on Fly Fishing in Tuscany. I decided the times were ripe to start a guiding business.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to guarantee a full service to foreign and local fly fishermen who wish to get out on our Tuscan rivers and since we know them like the back of our hands and we know all the right flies we usually get our guests to catch fish.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Guiding and split cane rodmaking.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Moreno Borriero or yours truly. I have been fishing all my life and started fly fishing 30 years ago. I am a professional split cane rod make and a professional fly tier. I have collaborated with various local magazine and have co-authored a book on fishing and tourism in northern Tuscany. I get invited to fly fishing shows either as a guest fly tier or as a rodmaker.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
All my packages are popular since all depends on where my guests are staying in Tuscany. The closest and best destination is then chosem based on the season, time of year or weather.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That I am an easy person to get on with, very entertaining and I have great knowledge about fly fishing and techniques.