|Questions and Answers
Culture and Cuisine Tours EviaIsland, Greece,specialising in small groups and experiencing the cultural and culinary heritage of Southern Evia.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Began 2009 by talking to the local villagers to see if they would share their traditional way of life.
2. What is your company's mission?
To share the history,culture and cuisine of Evia Island
3. What does your company specialize in?
Small groups, relaxed pace,optional excursions, support vehicle for all walking(easy)mentioned in website.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Annie Apgar, lives in Greece,has done for 30+ years, worked with various tour operators especially from the U.S.A. and Britain
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
8 days/7 nights beginning with a half day guided walk in ancient Athens before spending the next 7 days exploring Southern Evia's traditional way of life
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
It felt more like a holiday than a tour. Having the support vehicle available when walking was excellent and the programme was very relaxed and well thought out.