|Questions and Answers
We invite you to get to know Riga by sightseeing as well as tasting our traditional cuisine!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been organizing guided tours in Riga and Latvia since 2000. We do it 365 days a year!
In 2000 lecturers and students of tourism met together and company "Amber Way" started to work in a tourism industry and offered tours abroad for Latvians. But it felt like we have to do something more...
In 2001 we are presenting Riga as well as other European cities, we have 88-seated bus, but a lot of seats are empty. We are going forward with a smile!
In 2004 the first sightseeing bus with audio guide in the history of Latvia starts to run in Riga. Provided by "Amber Way" of course.
In 2005 a special bus for VIPs is bought.
In 2007 Latvian traditional restaurant - "Tavern" is opened.
In 2009 fish and wild game restaurant - "Tavern" is opened.
2. What is your company's mission?
We work 365 days a year!
3. What does your company specialize in?
We organize different tourism activities and own 2 retaurants in Old Town.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Exclusive combined tour. As it consists of 3 parts, it`s the best way to get to know Riga from different points of view.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Thank you, it was all perfect!