|Questions and Answers
M21058 offers half and full day tours in and around Cape Town, South Africa.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business started in 2010 after me Richard Fouche, the owner, have successfully obtained my tourist guide registration for the Cape Town Metropole. Ever since then M21058 has been growing and we are thinking of many new products to come out soon.
2. What is your company's mission?
M21058 mission is to show local as well as international tourists the beauty of the Western Cape. But not just like any ordinary tour operator, we would like to add a twist to anybodies travel experience in Cape Town.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Our company specialises in Cape Peninsula, Cape Winelands as well as upcoming ecofriendly tours within Hout Bay.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Richard Fouche is a young registered South African tour guide, who besides of his love for tourism, has great interest in all ecofriendly or green topics and projects. He is also involved in green auditiong projects and tries everything to preserve mother nature in and around the mother city.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most successful package has been the Cape Peninsula tour. As a local from this area (Richard Fouche lives in Hout Bay) we know many local places that we add to the usual Cape Point tour.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The best compliment I ever received was more or less: "Richie you are young, but you know your facts and you rock!"