|Questions and Answers
Bird-watching and nature tours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The bussiness is been operating for twelve years now and it started as a company in 2005 and leading birds groups in and around the country even in Senegal.
2. What is your company's mission?
To promote an to protect the bird diversity, since I was trained in the department of park and wildlife and I have undergone a series of training with the department.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Guiding birdwatchers and photographers.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The company is founded by me and all my life I did birdwatching as a career.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The most popular trip is the five days up country trip, including tendaba and Georgetown, but is very interesting to do the niokola koba national park in Senegal.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I took videos on coastal birding trips just to name a few and they are planning to come back in january next year.