|Questions and Answers
Driven by passion, integrity and professionalism, we uphold quality service, personalized approach to your travel packaging, and participation in environment and education promotion programs.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in operation since 2008. We started out as travel organizers for volunteer organizations only and in 2009 incorporated tours for all other travelers.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is promote East Africa’s natural beauty and culture through sustainable and responsible tourism, managed by highly empowered professionals who work with tourism partners and local communities to exceed client expectations.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Tours and Safaris – We handle your wildlife tours, beach tours, cultural tours, education tours, Medical Mission tours, hiking, white water rafting and kayaking tours.
- Volunteers Management – We take care of your volunteer adventure by taking care of placement, travel and accommodation logistics.
- Mountain Climbing – For the mountaineers, we scale with you African most famous heights, including Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Kenya.
- Team Building – We facilitate motivational and bonding getaways for groups and corporate organizations.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Winifred Nthambi who founded the company is passionate about people. She was a volunteer in Kibera slums for a year, worked in a tours and safaris company for four years and a non governmental organization handling volunteer management and logistics prior to founding the company.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Safari Tour has received much attention because it combines nature and people. Many times it has been extended to 8 days in Tanzania to make it a 21 days safari for the longer period travelers.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A client after visiting Kenya for the first time send a card and it read 'I have never been taken care of this way, anywhere in the world'