|Questions and Answers
Soft adventure travel specialist in the himalaya
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
In a business for since 1998. Started as a small touring company selling some tours, bus and train tickets. Day by day company grew up and made many agents worldwide who sell a trip for us.
2. What is your company's mission?
Show people the beauty of Himalayas making inter contact with local people. Trying to generate income for local, making a trip with social responsible and making no negative impact to an environment. Taking only Photographs and memories and leave the Foot print only!
WE are responsible tour operator, see our policy;
3. What does your company specialize in?
Trekking, rafting, safari, rock climbing, biking, canoeing, fishing, flora and fauna study, canyoning, vehicle hire, accommodation, air ticketing, mountain flight, climb to Everest and other Himalaya, educational tours for students, trips for people involved in environment awareness campaigns, bird watching tour, photography, volunteer work, filming and many more...
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Everest Base Camp Trek because people want to see once in a life the highest mountain in the world!
And trekking is the best way to explore the country and Himalaya.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Coming back every time with us and appreciate our responsible tourism policy.