|Questions and Answers
M21116 is a privately owned and managed, medium sized tour operator with our own fleet of safari vehicles.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in business for nearly 20 years and have over 100 tours available targeting the value-for-money segment of the inbound African travel market. We have offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg (South Africa), Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and London (U.K.) and we are well positioned to cater for your needs.
2. What is your company's mission?
To give clients a highly professional service from our management team, reservations staff, quality safari vehicles, tour prices, local payments and crew members.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Overland tours and safaris through Southern and Eastern Africa.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The owner of the company lives in South Africa.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Cape Town to Victoria falls and in reverse. This safari journeys through diverse landscapes – from eerie and barren desert to pounding Atlantic coastline, from lush and prolific game parks to wild savannah and the Victoria Falls. Experience these with a range of exhilarating adventure options which will leave you wanting more!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
M21116 staff operate on a highly professional level both in the office and the crew leading the tours on road.