|Questions and Answers
We pro actively manage every aspect of your travel requirements diligently with our sole objective being to provide the ultimate bottom line benefit to our clients.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide unique travel services that lead travellers to the core of world's philosophy, culture and history. With our customized itineraries and travel routes we aim to give travellers a unique experience and flavour of the world.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Domestic and International Air Ticketing
- Corporate and Leisure Travel
- Inbound and Outbound Tours
- Medical Tourism
- Hotel reservation and booking.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
An enterprising and self –motivated Travel Professional. Seeks to utilize knowledge of the industry experience that spans over 18 years. Her expertise is a source of inspiration to the younger M21162 Team. As an accomplished Travel Marketing Strategist, with ranging areas of expertise and experience, Jane endeavors to contribute significantly to the growth of M21162. An articulate, diplomatic communicator and effective team leader, Jane consistently works to ensure that M21162 achieves the highest professional standards of travel services in the industry. She holds a diploma in Hotel Management from Kenya Utalii College and a BSC degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management from Americus University, USA. She has also implemented a comprehensive client relationship management system that is currently in place.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
South Africa, Dubai, Thailand, Seychelles and Egypt.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
From a client: "I was very happy with my stay and pleasantly surprised by some unexpected luxuries! Thank you very much for all of your work".