|Questions and Answers
High quality and low volume.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M21164 was established in 2010 by Mrs. Tshering Pelki. She has worked in the related field for last 10 years.
2. What is your company's mission?
To promote and provide the best tours and travels.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M21164 Tours and Treks is here for a start with a leading Managing Director who looks after the company and a Manager who manages all formalities of visas, accomodation, flight, permits and hotel bookings for a safe and happy journey to Bhutan. We have a number of specialised guides who can accompany the tourist throught the stay in Bhutan and experienced drivers to take you throught the country.
Five reasons to choose M21164 Tours and Treks:
1. A green, responsible trekking company
2. Customer satisfaction is our first priority
3. Honesty, integrity and respect for people
4. Fair and competitive pricing
5. Promoting the use of tourism for the overall development in Bhutan and in achieving the country’s goal GNH(Gross National Happiness).
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Mrs. Tshering Pelki
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Special Interest Tours - Listed below is a selection of our special interest group tours, detailed itineraries for which are available on request. Tours for groups with other special interests can also be arranged – just send us your requirements.
- Agricultural practices and rituals
- Alpine flowers
- Bird watching
- Botanical tours
- Buddhist teaching and meditation (introductory and refresher)
- Fishing trips
- Handicrafts and textiles
- Mountain bike touring
- Rafting and kayaking
- Shamanism/Animist/Eco tours - Wild Bhutan.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Bhutan is a special Country, and we will definitely tell our friends that they must visit Bhutan at least once in their lifetime. Woongdhen Bhutan provided a streamlined service in a friendly manner and we thank you for that.