|Questions and Answers
We provide private tours in Bogota and in the surrounding towns and villages.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business was started in 2009 by a group of old friends who realized Bogota is going to be a popular destination.
2. What is your company's mission?
We provide our customers with a look at the "real" Colombia, not just visits to tourist destinations.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in custom-crafting tours to meet the interests of our customers, including many off-the-beaten-path destinations.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The company was founded by a group of friends who all have experience in the hospitality industry.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel package is an overnight stay in Villa de Leyva, a perfectly preserved colonial town. It's popular because the town is beautiful and the people are friendly. The tour also includes visits to a number of historical areas, including two pre-Colombian sites of note.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"We seriously felt like we were touring with good friends! These guys are great to work with- don't hesitate if you are looking for a worry free memorable time in Bogota and the surrounding area."