|Questions and Answers
I provide you with several walking tours around Hiroshima and Miyajima, both of which have the World Heritage, giving you information to make your visit more impressive.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I got a national license of guide of English in 2007 and I have worked as a guide from overseas for 5 years. I put up my website in 2011 to offer my service.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to offer local tours basically on foot and use public transportation, and make visitors feel at home during the tour.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Private walking tours around Hiroshima and Miyajima.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
My name is M21207. I am an English speaking guide. I have worked as a professional guide for 5 years. I was born in Hiroshima and I was a housewife and raised 2 children. I experienced volunteer guiding activities in Peac park(Hiroshima) and in the Tokyo Metropolitan Govermnent Offices.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Visit to Peace Memorial Park and Miyajima. Both are listed in UNESCO. You can think about war at Peace Park and appreciate exotic beauty of Itsukushima Shrine in Miyajima.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
You are very informative. You can be a good guide for everyone.