|Questions and Answers
M21208 provide unique experience of our various nature-based, cultural significance, rich history portrayed in traditional Fijian village, live.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have being operating for the past 10 years, it all started when we decided to show people from all over the world of our nature culture and history.
2. What is your company's mission?
M21208 is a 100% Fiji owned business established in the jet set town of Nadi. Our primary objective is to provide our customers with the best Fijian eco experience available. As such, we offer our services seven days a week and cater for a wide variety of eco activities.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The real fijian culture, history and food.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Michael Crocker is the founder of M21208. Michael has been in the tourism industry for 25 years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
We don't have one only. All our packages are popular and worth experiencing.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
It is a totally different experience from the outer islands where you get to relax on the beach, snorkeling, diving and more. But with fiji eco tours you get to experience the REAL FIJI.