|Questions and Answers
I offer attractive guided tours in Tokyo and its vicinity with warm hospitality.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I qualified as a guide in 2006 and have guided throughout Japan since then.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to provide my clients with comfortable and unforgettable traveling experience in Japan. Tokyo is a quite difficult place for visitors to walk around alone, but I would like them to enjoy exploring this amazing city with me.
3. What does your company specialize in?
I specialize in providing good quality tours with warm hospitality.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder is Sachiko Motohashi, a Japanese national certified tour guide. Before starting this job, she owned a language school for more than 15 years in Tokyo and worked as a manager and instructor.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The most popular tour is Tokyo Full Day Walking Tour. This tour offers clients the most interesting sightseeing spots in Tokyo. Mt. Fuji One Day Tour is also very popular with its breathtaking view.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"We all would like to extend our special thanks to you, Sachiko San. You have been extremely knowledgeable, patient & well versed. We met as strangers on 19th but left as our family friend after 2 days Trip."