|Questions and Answers
Organizing tours, holidays, personal interest tours: Historical, Cultural, Nature, Bird finding.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Daniel Joshua, founder of M21223, who is professional guide used to work with more than 15 travel agents in the country as bilingual English, French and bird Guide for several years. Established M21223, 2004 since positioned providing, special specialty services to his friend clients.
2. What is your company's mission?
* We seek fair and responsible profit, enough to keep the company financially healthy for the short and long term, and to fairly remunerate employees for the work and effort.
* Contribute to the development of sustainable community-based models of tourism that can generate sustainable income for our country, Ethiopia.
* We can give you a quotation for customizing tours, whatever your time-frame.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Birding, Desert expedition, rafting and filming.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Daniel Joshua was born in east part of Ethiopia,
and did his study of tour operation and Guiding and tourism management in Addis Ababa and start working with several travel agents as free lance bilingual English, French and Bird Guide with local and American and European tour companies.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Northern classic Ethiopia and Omo valley. The North is where we can discover history and ancient African civilization and Arts. And of pre Christianity and early Christianity periods.
Omo valley "the little Africa" the land of the yellow bulls" is where we admire and compare today modern life and learn the diverse life of the Omo valley (Omotic, Nilotic and Cushetic) tribes.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?