|Questions and Answers
Tour and travel company.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M21234 has been in operation for 10 yrs now and started business in 2000 originally as a carhire company.
2. What is your company's mission?
To offer the most exiting and memorable safari experience to our client's expectations and beyond, at very competitive and affordable means without compromising our standards.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in safari adventures, Gorilla tracking, mountaineering, cultural tourism, Ecotourism, white water rafting, Group tours and Family Holidays.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The Owner is Mrs Connie Tumusiime and has worked in the tourism industry in Uganda for the last 10 yrs and been a Board Member of Uganda wildlife Authority and has served also as Association of Uganda Tour Operators Executive Board Member and Holds a Bachelors Degree in Social Works and Social Administration.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our most popular travel package is the 12 days jungle safari because it gives clients the opportunity to see and experience the best of Uganda within a relatively short time with the highlights of Gorilla tracking and two boat cruises on the Nile and on the famous Kazinga Channel with lots of game drives in two of our most popular parks. Last but not least experiencing the local life of the people of Uganda and the varied and very beautiful landscape coupled with lakes and rivers.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Good Value for money! Francisco from Potugal