|Questions and Answers
Private tour guide service in Hong Kong.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been a qualified tour guide in Hong Kong for many years. After a three years course in travel and tourism in Canada, I stayed in Canada for two years working with several travel companies as a guide. Now I am back in Hong Kong and have picked up the same work again with my tour guide business Hong Kong.
2. What is your company's mission?
Sincere, unique, memorable.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Airport/train station pickup
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I specialise in personal, customised, discreet tours for the discerning gentleman. I have travelled many place in the world, so understand what travellers want and need. I have a long list of satisfied customers from USA, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Singapore, Thailand and many other countries. I always do my best for each client who is willing to pay that bit extra for professional quality service. I am interested in Hong Kong history and culture, art, antiques, cookery and sports, and hope I can have the chance to share some of my experience with you.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Premium Hong Kong Island tour:
- wong tai sin temple
- dim sum lunch at aberdeen floating restaurant - jumbo kingdom
- stanley market (Stanley market is a Shoppers' Paradise where you can find a wide variety of souvenirs such as silk, garments, sportswear, Chinese artwork and accessories).
- repulse bay (In 1841, a gang of pirates captured Repulse Bay and lived in there. They robbed the merchant ships of the goods frequently. In order to protect the traders, the British Fleet replused the pirates and attacked their base. Due to this incident, it was named as Repulse Bay).
- victoria peak (looking down from The Peak you'll be amazed by the spectacular view of the surrounding city skyline, the world-famous Victoria Harbour and Kowloon, towering skyscrapers and peaceful green hillsides).
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Vinci took us on a great tour, easy to communicate with and will cater to your needs.