|Questions and Answers
Guide and tour driver.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2 and half years. First start I was freelance driver for a big tour agent, after that I started guiding, and than opened my own transport, also as a driver guide.
2. What is your company's mission?
The mission: To offer unforgettable experience while traveling with me and my company.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Tour and transport.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Danarta - Driver basic and Tour Guide.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Sunrise at Borobudur temple and Prambanan temple.
Because Borobudur is one of the worlds heritage Budhist temple. And Prambanan temple is the highest Hindus Temple in Indonesia, and one of the most beautiful temples in Asia.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I was very pleased with Danarta and highly recommend him. I am a photographer and needed a flexible itinerary with early starts each day - this was no problem for Danar, who picked me up at 3:30am each morning so we could be in place for shooting at dawn/sunrise. Danar was always in a positive and upbeat mood and his English was very good. He was also very knowledgeable and I learned lots from our conversations. I hope to return to Indonesia at some point and look forward to seeing Danar again.