|Questions and Answers
I'm a friendly and customer-centered tour guide with a good knowledge of Japanese culture, history, business and daily life.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been a tour guide over 13 years, since I retired from a director of a leading freight forwarding and logistics company in Japan.
2. What is your company's mission?
I would like to show my clients around our most fascinating city of Tokyo and its vicinity.
3. What does your company specialize in?
I specialize in showing my valuable clients around Tokyo for a half day and a full day as well as full day Tokyo vicinities such as Kamakura and Yokohama or Hakone and Odawara Castle.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am a self-employed licensed tour guide.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
My full day Kamakura and Yokohama tour is one of most popular packages because you can appreciate charms of both ancient scenic capital Kamakura and modern port city of Yokohama in a relaxed way.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
A client says that I’m warm hearted with a sense of humor and prompt response.