|Questions and Answers
Residential workshops with experienced, fun and enlightening teachers.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M21256 was set up in 2006 to develop medium and long term programs for the upkeep, promotion and enhancement of the Villa Pianciani Monumental Complex.
2. What is your company's mission?
Artistic and cultural promotion: Our magnificent setting and the quality of our educational offerings provide an ideal combination for an unforgettable experience of learning, relaxing and enjoying the very best of Italy.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Visual arts (oil painting, watercolor, drawing, decoration, glass art, photography, filmmaking) environment and nature, cooking, food and nutrition and yoga and dance.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Anna Muskardin. Visual Artist.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
TCV Living Landscape and Olive Harvest, when our guests share in the traditional cultural rituals related to the harvesting of olives and visiting the oil presses to watch the process of turning fresh olives into superb olive oil
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
To be happy to come back 4 time in 4 years in order to enjoy our most popular program.