|Questions and Answers
City tours, sightseeing tours in Salvador and Bahia, focused on local culture, historical heritage and nature. Custom made tours according to your interests.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I am a Regional Tour Guide in the state of Bahia, licensed by the Brazilian Ministry of Tourism,
working since January 2004 almost exclusively with foreign tourists coming mostly from Europe, the USA and Canada.
2. What is your company's mission?
Provide the best touristic experience to visitors so that they really can feel the local culture, people and life.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Tourism in general.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am a professional tour guide in the state of Bahia, capital Salvador, in the Northeast of Brazil, registered at the Ministry of Tourism of Brazil for over 8 years now.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The Upper City tour of Salvador, capital of the state Bahia, with emphasis on the Historical Center, a Unesco World Heritage Site. It's simply an unique place to visit and feel the vibe of the Bahian people.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Fantastic tour, I feel that you love your city and job!