|Questions and Answers
Exploring indigenous cultures and spiritual beliefs in a culturally respectful manner.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Started in 2000 when the founder combined 30 years specialist travel experience with interest in traditional cultures spiritual beliefs and traditional healing.
2. What is your company's mission?
To support traditional cultures in their development whilst learning of their traditional knowledge and beliefs.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Journeys which encourage exploring an individuals spirituality whilst learning from traditional cultures.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Greg Lawrence founded the company after working in Europe, the US and Australia for 30+ years designing and operating special interest group travel and corporate events.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
North Thai Traditional Healers. This guided tour meets with traditional North Thai hilltribe villages and their healers at a personal level. The villages we visit are genuinely interested in the visitors we take there and in turn our visitors are able to learn and talk with the villagers at a person to person level ideal for sharing experiences.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"This was an amazing experience. The people we met were so willing to talk with us and share knowledge".
Jill M. - Australia