|Questions and Answers
M21288 is located in the heart of the Iberá Wetlands, making it an ideal spot for discovering two unique riches: its sceneries of amazing natural beauty and the "gaucho"
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business is operation for 12 years
2. What is your company's mission?
We invite you to go deep into this, by nature, mysterious place, source of myths and legends, to enjoy real wildlife safaris. Ancient forests and jungles surrounded by marshes and palm groves are perfect shelters for observing Capybaras, Marsh Deer, Caymans, Howler Monkeys, Barbatula and over 300 bird species.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Wild life tourism
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
A family dedicated to receive tourist from all around the world to show them the culture and typical activities at the country side in Argentina.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
3 days in Esteros del Ibera and Estancia La Esperanza.Its 1.300.000 hectares comprise the largest protected area in Argentina.
It is considered unique around the world due to its biological characteristics: a huge reserve of unspoilt and clean water and shelter of hundreds of endangered birds and various animals.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Excelent service, place and attention. Great people.