|Questions and Answers
Private and Personalized Tours in the Basque Country, Rioja and Southwest France.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I started with business travellers coming to the city of Vitoria or Bilbao and showing them around cities like: Pamplona, San Sebastian, the French Basque Country and the Rioja region. That was more than 12 years ago. All of them enjoyed and get surprised with the Basque Country and nearby areas.
2. What is your company's mission?
To give personalized and adjusted tailored tours to my guests.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Country side tours.
Cultural discovery tours: Basque traditional sports, folk and traditional music,
Wine and Gastronomy tours.
Nature tours: coastside, mountains.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Aitor Delgado is the owner. With a broad experience on showing the region and high history and language knowledge, provides best adjusted and enjoyable solutions for travellers coming to the Basque Country, Rioja, Navarre and Southwest France.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Bilbao and the Guggenheim and San Sebastian and the Gipuzkoa coast are very popular as both are very beautiful and characteristic cities. On the other hand, tours to Rioja wine producing area to see its medieval villages and cellars as well as the tour to the Pyrenees and the French Basque Country are very popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"He made my husband and I feel relaxed and did his best to cater to our requests."