|Questions and Answers
We provide hospitality, friendliness, privacy and a relaxing stay.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
In May 2008 we have moved to this beautiful location in Italy, from The Netherlands, not only to enjoy "la dolce vita" ourselves, but also because we want to make others familiar with this undiscovered area.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide our guests the best vacation experience possible. Help our guests out as much as possible and as they want or need. Find the right balance between privacy and presence.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Hospitality, tourist info and tips, friendliness for man and dog(s), cookery classes, wine tasting.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
We, Nico and Stef, are the two "padroni" or the owners of the villa and of our young dog Thomas who lives with us since 2009. We moved here from The Netherlands, ending office careers as civil servants and starting the good life abroad!
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Cookery class, as it is small scale, local, according to age old traditions, fun and very enjoyable
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That they really felt at home and didn't want to leave, or that they would surely return although they never went to the same place a second time.