|Questions and Answers
Organizing customized self-guided road trips in France.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since Emilie has grown up in a Bed & Breakfast, we are truly convinced that it is the ideal way to discover the real France and enjoy the genuine hospitality of French people. We have started the company in 2011, after a round the world trip.
2. What is your company's mission?
Many travelers have no real occasion to spend time with French people except waiters or taxi drivers. The objective of M21332 is to overcome these barriers and let people get to know each other. This is a new way of traveling and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Crafting itineraries in France.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
After living several years in the US and doing a long journey around the world, Emilie, who is passionate about her country, would like to share her love for France with you.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Normandy and the Loire Valley are our top destinations. Many travelers want to visit the D-Day sites and see the Loire Valley castles off the beaten tracks.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
We think they did an excellent job and we would not hesitate to travel with them again.