|Questions and Answers
Our cycling tours regularly depart in Tokyo and visit many places which you can’t find in guidebooks.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We planned this for two years, but had to put it on-hold because of the big earth quake and just launched this summer. The founders worked as professional guides for long time before that and always wanted to start their own tours.
2. What is your company's mission?
To promote deep understanding of Japanese culture and lifestyle by touring with local guides in a small group.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Cycling tours with nationally certified English speaking guides who passed the government guide test. There are a lot of tour operators using non licensed guides.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Founders are Yasushi and Yoko Watanabe, they have both worked for other tour operators as a professional freelance guide for years.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Tokyo Fringe. This tour goes through the fringe area of Tokyo that other tours never go to. And the course if mostly flat and easy for beginners.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Guides were fun and accommodating. We were so lucky to find your tour.