|Questions and Answers
Professional travel service, private tour guide and concierge service.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
We know there is no such thing as a one-type-fits-all vacation. We create vacation custom-tailored just for you. Our special relationships in the destinations we serve allow us to offer you preferred access to premier resorts and unique experiences most other travelers miss. So you can count on an extraordinary vacation.
3. What does your company specialize in?
- Bilingual service for small and medium size groups.
- Experienced in organizing incentive tours.
- Undiscovered New York treasures - I do all my own itineraries.
- Concierge service - arranging entrance to the attractions, tickets for all kind of events: concerts, theaters, operas etc.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Gabriel Wilamowski – expert in customized vacation. He has been in the travel industry since 1996 and he has worked with several worldwide known tour-operators, including TUI, Thomas Cook Group – Neckermann, Terramar, FTI, Triada, Exim Tours, Apple Vacations, Gogo Vacations, Hotelbeds, Travel Impresion and many others.
He has traveled for the last 15 years and he has visited many European capitals –Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris, Rome, Athens, Madrid, Barcelona; many big American cities – Miami, Washington DC, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle; and many beach destinations around the world – Greece ( Rhodes, Create, Mykonos, Koss, Santorini), Spain – main land – Barcelona, Sitges, Malaga, Almeria, Marbella ) – Canary Island ( Tenerife, Grand Canaria ), Portugal ( Porto and Madeira ), Tunisia, Egypt, Sri Lanka,Thailand, Kenya, Zanzibar, Mauritius.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
East Coast Express - 6 days/5 nights. Boston, New York, Philadelphia and Washington - millions of treasures to explore.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"We were lucky to find You".