|Questions and Answers
We offer 2.5/4/6 hour sailing charters to include dinner or sunset cruises. American Sailing Association certified sailing school.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Business has been in operation since 2006 but under new ownership since Oct 2012.
2. What is your company's mission?
Expand your Mississippi Gulf Coast vacation with a sailing adventure.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Sailing charters, dinner/sunset/moonlight cruises. Learn to sail the safe way - the ASA way.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Captain Jim King is an American Sailing Association certified sailing instructor, licensed Coast Guard Captain and retired U.S. Air Force pilot.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Dinner charters catered by the Half Shell Oyster House of Gulfport, one of Gulfport's best and most popular restaurants.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Hey Jim, Just wanted say how lovely it was to meet you Saturday and to thank you for a wonderful sailing lesson. It was so beautiful out there on the water with all the dolphins and I feel like we learned so much about sailing, jibing, tacking, and sailboats in general. You are a terrific instructor; we just felt like we were learning to sail from an old friend. I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends. Thanks again for a wonderful day :)"