|Questions and Answers
Guided and Self guided walking holidays to Spain including the Camino de Santiago and Via Plata.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Started by the owner, Callum Christie, M21367 was established in 2001 with a portfolio of Nature Park Walks along the ancient Andalucian Frontier between Christian and Moorsih kingdoms. The range of walking centres and long-distance routes has steadily increased to include several unspoilt areas of natural beauty throughout Spain.
2. What is your company's mission?
M21367 strives to put together good 'value for money' holidays. We avoid the over-exposed centres believing that nature can best be appreciated away from the hordes. Our hope is to present a flavour of authentic Spain and an insight into the shaping of the land and its natural history that we know so well.
All the accommodation is chosen according to the comfort and friendliness, not to mention the good food and wine, encountered in each area. Whilst we run a selection of guided walking holidays, many clients choose to walk on an independent basis. M21367's specially produced packs, featuring Callum's personal walking notes and route maps, allow you the feeling of discovering an area for yourself.
3. What does your company specialize in?
M21367 specialises in providing:
• Walking the Camino de Santiago and Via Plata either guided or self guided, on an individually designed itinerary of any duration.
• We provide a wide choice of 'Walk, Wine & Dine' holidays to the Wine producing areas of La Rioja and Catalonia which also include gourmet dining experience combined with gentle walking.
• Individually designed city tours to Barcelona, Madrid and Mallorca.
• Scenic Andalucian railway journeys linking Seville, Ronda, Cordoba & Grenada.
• An annual Walking & Culture festival close to the Sierra de las Nieves Nature Park, Andalucia
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Callum Christie founded the company in 2001. Having lived in Spain for 20 years spent exploring the Spanish countryside, M21367 has grown out of my love for Spain, its people and diverse culture.
As a fluent speaker of Castellano, Callum has kept in close contact with the emerging rural tourism trade. From his walking in Spain, he has built up a large network of local professional guides, hoteliers, restaurants, vineyards, and transport suppliers ensuring that we are continually planning and implementing new routes and holiday destinations.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Walking the Camino de Santiago and our Walk, Wine & Dine holidays. The spiritual experience of the Camino de Santia provides nourishment for the soul, and our Walk, Wine and Dine tours enthral our culinary senses!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That we always design a tour that fits perfectly with a client's requirements and that we always go the extra mile to ensure a smooth and enjoyable travel experience.