|Questions and Answers
M21382 offers vacation rental for individual travelers, guided hiking and cultural tours in the outstanding UNESCO protected Cilento National Park, as well as arts and crafts workshops.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Rolf & Bettina met in 2009 and started M21382 in 2011, joining their experiences and knowledge.
2. What is your company's mission?
Creating a wide range of authentic experiences in close contact to the local people, we want to increase intercultural understanding. The archaic conditions of life and the wilderness of nature might induce philosophical reflections about life.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Organisation of custom tailored small group travels, based on our knowledge of hidden natural and cultural treasures, local traditions, and hand made products, in order to satisfy our clients special interests.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Rolf has moved to Cilento after an experience as a development aid worker on the Philippines and some years passed in Tuscany, renovating a typical manor and producing Vino Nobile di Montepulciano.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Mountain to Coast Trek around the Golfo di Policastro, because guests will get in touch with fishermen & shepherds, eat food from the sea and the mountains, will gaze from the peaks to the blue and from the blue to the peaks...
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"you gave us the most precious good time"