|Questions and Answers
M21400 provides tours and travel related services in East Africa.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The company was started seventeen years ago with the aim of providing tours & safaris in all segments - individuals, families, groups, incentives & conferences. M21400 provides quality tours & safaris at affordable prices.
2. What is your company's mission?
To give clients exceptional service, exemplified by courteous, professional actions while subscribing to the highest standards of morals and ethics in the tourism industry.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Special interest safaris
Custom safaris for individual traveler
Indian Ocean & Coast holidays
Nature oriented safaris
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Adam Jillo is the Managing Director. He is also the current chair of Kenya Association of Tour Operators.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Kenya Authentic Safaris. This package is cheap and covers Maasai Mara, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru National parks and is a seven day package.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Thanks to M21400 team for making our trip to Kenya such a success! We felt at ease in our guide’s hands and it was such pleasure learning from them as we explored the region. It was truly an unforgettable trip – in no small part because of M21400’ excellent service. Please pass along our thanks to our guides (John, Chris and David) and to your colleagues who contributed to the planning. We look forward to working with you again in the future."
Tensie Whelan, Rainforest Alliance