|Questions and Answers
We enjoy the bush and it is our mission to share our enjoyment! You will only understand this sadly at the end of the safari!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since 1993 we have been running safari trips into Kruger National Park. Many of our guides, including the owners worked on exclusive private lodges and saw the need to do the same high qaulity of nature interpretation with out paying through your nose for the same experience!
2. What is your company's mission?
We care! Care for our clients and our environment.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Multiple day camping safaris in Kruger National Park. We have intimate knowledge to share after nearly 21 years of guiding in the African bush! We know where to find what and genereally get our game!
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Pg Joubert one of the owners and has been a guide for many years. Specializing in walking safaris from tented camps. He believes in interpretation to the client. This changes just watching an elephant into viewing it! The experience is most soul refreshing.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The three day two night option is the most value for money as it also offers the most time spent on viewing game! Our packages are fully inclusive of meals and transfers to and from our camp. We do move our camp regularly to where the game sightings are the best.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"This guy is like Wikipedia walking around in the bush!"
"Not only can he fix a Land rover, cook a mean meal but also spot like the hubble telescope"