|Questions and Answers
M21418 provides a collection of customized private and group guided tours in Uganda, Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya that include luxury and Budget tours.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
We have been in operation for over five years now. We are strongly rooted in Christian Values and strive to offer value for money always.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our mission is to become the biggest value for money tour operator in Uganda and to make a stamp on the development of tourism in East Africa and Africa at large.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We specialize in Wildlife Tours and Safaris. Our specialist can best be felt in Gorilla Tracking, Birding Safaris, White water rafting, Camping and a wide rage of wildlife Safaris in East Africa.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The company is a fully registered entity in Uganda and member of several tourism bodies in Africa and Uganda in particular.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Gorilla Tracking by far is the most attractive largely because of the uniqueness of the Ugandan Gorilla. Our understanding of these tour packages make tourists have the best out of their safari.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
I traveled with M21418 on my first tour to Uganda. The accommodation was very fine indeed, the staff were very good and our driver Moses was so experienced. I really enjoyed the early morning safari, we saw many animals and chimpanzees. My experience with M21418 was so fascinating except the big holes in the roads but that was not their fault. BY ROSEMARY