||InfoHub supplier since Aug 2013!
Base of operations: India -- Number of InfoHub client requests accepted: New partner
I am an active cyclist and an ex-travel writer for a North American magazine called PlanetEye/iStopOver. I’d love to show you parts of rural Delhi and India. Most tourists actually miss this perspective of India, which rather sad considering that over 75% of India is rural! Apart from providing paid tours, I also encourage cycling by running a free club, Dwarka Cycling Club, in New Delhi. My efforts to encourage cycling have been recognized by the local media.
You’d hire me as a Delhi city guide because after booking one of my tours, sightseeing or cycling, you’ll be trained to independently enjoy New Delhi and North India.
Apart from making you independent, I:
- Personalize tours: Car, Cycling, and Walking.
- Use various modes of transportation: We’ll ride on my Opel Corsa, the Delhi Metro Rail, and Delhi’s rickety Auto Rickshaws. For people that have booked a cycling tour, we’ll be riding on well maintained bikes, such as Trek bikes.
- Provide knowledge: A part of making you independent is to ensure you not only understand the transportation system, but also the culture, etiquette, what and where to eat, how not to get hood winked etc.
- Provide after tour support: This is because it’s always nice having a friend in a distant land.
- Rent cycles in Delhi: rent out high-end cycles for those who’d rather do it alone.
- Lastly, I provide home stay accommodation in Delhi.