Our Kruger Park Open Vehicle Safaris are a affordable way to experience South Africa's famous Kruger National Park. These popular wildlife safaris offers regular, scheduled departures from Johannesburg or Nelspruit. We use standard en-suite bungalows in some of the most popular rest camps in the Kruger Park. All game drives are conducted on open San Park safari vehicles.
The Kruger National Park is one of the biggest National Parks in Africa. It is situated at the North-Eastern tip of South Africa and spans over the Mpumalanga and Limpopo province. The parks surface area spans 19.633 km² as many of the surrounding private reserves have removed their fences, allowing wildlife to roam freely between reserves. This has created a wildlife area like no other, as its beauty soaks itself into anyone who visits this diverse place.
- All our Safari game drives are in open Kruger park vehicles
- All our Safari Bush walks are with experience qualified Kruger Park Rangers
- All our accommodation in the Kruger Park are ensuite most of them with aircon
- All our accommodation at the Safari Lodge are ensuite and have aircon
- All our transport is with 10 seater or 7 seater vehicles
- All our Safari packages are with experienced guidence, hosts and drivers
- All our Safari packages are 100% confirmed after booking
- All our transfers are with reliable shuttle partners.
We are a company of nature lovers and try to give back our love for nature and wildlife to the environment and the local community. We support a project for vulnerable children and we make wildlife education possible for the youngsters by organising school trips and day tours for the local children and schools. Did you know that even they live close to the national parks of South Africa such as the Kruger National Park they almost never have seen wildlife..? By booking with us you automatically support these children and the knowledge of wildlife in the South African community. If you want to know more, you can send us an email and we are happy to tell you all about our programs. If you want to make a donation like cloths or goods (no money), please let us know and we will be happy to make sure it will reach the right destination and individuals.
Kruger Park Experience since 2009