|Questions and Answers
This an incredible culinary experience that will not be forgotten!
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M5046 has been operating since 2005. I have been writing about food professionally and conducting food tours since 1995, and after ten years in Paris I decided to move to Nice to launch my cooking school in a beautiful Old Town apartment.
2. What is your company's mission?
To educate students about the local culture and cuisine, in a friendly atmosphere where even beginning cooks can feel at ease.
3. What does your company specialize in?
I specialize in the little-known cuisine of Nice and it's important to me to support the local small farmers.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
I am a Canadian-born food writer who has lived in France for 17 years. I was an editor for several years of the Time Out Eating and Drinking in
Paris guide and have published several cookbooks in French. My classes are taught in English, drawing on my many years of experience as a cook.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
The market tour, cooking class and lunch because it provides an authentic taste of Nice in a day (9.30am-3pm), making it easy to fit into a busy schedule.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"The experience of a lifetime"... and that's an understatement. We so enjoyed our experience with you. You are a treasure."
John Corry, California, USA - December 2011