|Questions and Answers
Our culinary workshops in Italy is owned and operated by Pamela Sheldon Johns, author of 13 award-winning cookbooks.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
2. What is your company's mission?
Providing a clean and healthy farm environment.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Traditional Tuscan product.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Cookbook author Pamela Sheldon Johns, writes about artisanal Italian cuisine, has a cooking school at site.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Cooking and lodging.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
1) Inviting me to come stay at their home.
2) Children of guests asking if we are their aunt/uncle.