|Questions and Answers
M05095 is just the right place to learn Spanish in Ecuador.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Since its foundation in 1994, M05095 has been the leader in the market, being one of the oldest, largest and most successful Spanish schools in the region.
2. What is your company's mission?
The mission of M05095 is to promote to the international community the outstanding natural and cultural diversity of Ecuador through teaching Spanish.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We offer one-to-one and group Spanish lessons at four different regions in Ecuador: students learn the language while exploring the secrets of The Amazon Jungle, relaxing at a white-sand beach or while living in the colonial Andean cities of Quito and Cuenca.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
In 1994, a Norwiegan young Spanish student visiting Quito, fall in love with Ecuador and decided to live here an open a Spanish School. Mr. Kjetil Haugan is now owner of a whole group of related business, including our Spanish School, travel agency, Amazon lodge, etc.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Quito and Cuenca Spanish programs. They are very flexible and full of fun!
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
That the professionalism he found at our school was outstanding and this will be the reason to come back every year and recommend the school to his friends.