|Questions and Answers
We provide professional cooking classes in Siena.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M05175, the first and only in the city of Siena, was founded in 1996.
2. What is your company's mission?
The objective of the school is to teach beginners and experts the art of the Tuscan culinary tradition.
3. What does your company specialize in?
The school is specialized in Italian Cooking, Tuscan Cooking, Medieval Cooking and in the presentation of our local wines (Chianti, Brunello, Nobile di Montepulciano, Vernaccia di San Gimignano, etc.).
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
The founder and owner of the School is Lella who, before opening the School, worked for many years in an Italian state office. Lella was Tuscan and Italian champion of artistic roller skating and it was these many years of dedication to fitness that helped her understand the importance of healthy eating.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
A private lesson for couples on their honeymoon. Perhaps because they are experiencing cooking for the first time together or maybe because cooking for another person (wife or husband) is a sign of great love.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
In my comment book, the most appreciated, and most frequent, comment from clients is: Lella's cooking lesson was the best part of our vacation.