|Questions and Answers
We offer day and evening classes in a congenial home environment in historic Bay Village in the heart of Boston and during the summer at a seaside cottage in Maine.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have been teaching cooking for over 40 years. I began at an adult education program before opening my own school.
2. What is your company's mission?
My mission is to teach people to cook better for themselves rather than to get employment. We use readily available ingredients and recipes that can
be duplicated by the student with a reasonable amount of work.
3. What does your company specialize in?
I teach in some 35 different cuisines. The object is to provide for the wishes of the students and offer so many opportunities of building their
knowledge and skills.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Terence Janericco is the founder. I personally teach all the classes in a home environment. I have catered for 56 years, taught students for over 40
years and have published a dozen cookbooks.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Where two or more people get a chance to select their area of interest and have me design menus to meet those wishes.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Those who return for another visit.