If you wish to make the most of your holidays, come to Denia in the Costa Blanca, enjoy yourself and learn Spanish in Spain. Denia is a seaside town that combines matchless climate, beautiful beaches, and a cosy and cheerful atmosphere. Situated on the Mediterranean coast, within easy reach of Valencia and Alicante, it has excellent water sports facilities, varied nightlife with numerous bars and pubs and a wide range of restaurants. Our school offers intensive courses with small classes and qualified, experienced teachers.
M05412 provides the ideal environment in which to learn Spanish. Also internet and multimedia room available for students. M05412 is recognized as an officially authorized center of Spanish by the Cervantes Institute, the official organization for the diffusion and promotion of the Spanish language throughout the world.
The University of Alcala de Henares after an exhaustive inspection approved our application, passing the quality control both for teaching Spanish as a foreign language and for the services offered by the Center. This level of quality is an indispensable requirement for a center to become part of the worldwide network of the Cervantes Institute. Only authorized centers can use this logo.
Requirements to be an authorized center are:
- To achieve set standards of quality in the teaching of Spanish
- To fulfill the legal requirements for teaching Spanish
- To have adequate resources for teaching
- To have a team of teachers who have the relevant qualifications and professional training
- To possess a teaching program that guarantees good progress
- To establish a maximum number of students per class
- To use advertising which truthfully reflects what is offered
- To clearly state the price of the course and any additional services
- To deal with problems and complaints.
Periodic inspections are carried out by the Cervantes Institute and the accreditation is renewed every two years.