|Questions and Answers
I offer professional guide services in Venice and lagoon in English and German.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I started working as a professional guide in Spring 2000 after having passed the official test and thus obtaining my licence. Since then I am an authorized English, German and Italian speaking guide. I really enjoy touring clients (especially families with children) through the less crowded parts of Venice on foot, through our winding canals by boat.
2. What is your company's mission?
To provide high-quality guided tours around Venice.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Professionally guided tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Fiona Giusto. I was born in Venice 38 years ago ..
I finished high school in Venice with a vote of 60/60 and then took my degree in foreign languagues and literature at Ca' Foscari University in Venice with a vote of 110 cum laude.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
All of them are popular.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Clients appreciate my presentation of my city, enjoy Venice through my eyes and I handle clients expertly.