|Questions and Answers
We are a family agency specialized in organizing hunting trips to Spain. We manage our own areas to offer first class service and all the species available in Spain.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
I have created the company in 1986, my passion for hunting came from family tradition; and as far as I can remember, I always wanted to become a professional hunter.
2. What is your company's mission?
My skills as a conservationist and my devotion to the wildlife conservation, have leaded me to understand the importance of combining hunting with conservation.
3. What does your company specialize in?
We are specialized in big game hunt and partridge. We have available: the 4 Ibex, Fallow, Stag, Mouflon, Aoudad, Chamois...and partridge driven hunt.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Francisco Rosich, founder and owner, enjoys sporting clay and pigeon shooting. He was in the team during many years, and won several Championship. Individually, he became the World Champion in 2000.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Ibex and partridge driven hunt are the most popular, because we offer 4 sub-species of Ibex only available in Spain and the driven hunt for partridge is a tradional modality.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
"Thanks for the most incredible hunt ever!"