|Questions and Answers
Let the inside experts introduce you to the jewels of travel, the safe, hospitable and unforgettable kingdom of Bhutan.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
The business was in operation since 1999. Prior to founding the company, I was guiding tours from 1989 which were concerning trekking and cultural aspects. Due to my interest and respect for rich natural environment, M05574 was born.
2. What is your company's mission?
Our primary purpose is to introduce people to the unique cultural and natural destinations of our region, visiting Bhutan, Assam and West Bengal. Therefore we have a responsibility to operate in a environmentally and culturally sensitive manner and demonstrate to clients and local communities our positive impact in these areas.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Birding, botany and community tourism besides trekking and cultural tours.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Karma Jamtsho is the founder/owner of the company. He was a guide from 89 till 1999. And received basic training in trekking and mountaineering in Austria in the early 90's.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
Our popular packages are birding and botanical tours as the kingdom is environmentally intact.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
The compliments we keeping getting from our clients are on our service and food in our trekking and birding camps.