|Questions and Answers
Private tours of London and Britain, by car, with your own personal tourist guide.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
Over 20 years. I was asked to drive two Italians around Britain for 9 weeks and finally found my career.
2. What is your company's mission?
To help people make the most of their holiday.
3. What does your company specialize in?
Private tours by car.
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Robina Brown has been a qualified Blue Badge tourist guide since 1991. Previously I ran a ski business in the Italian Dolomites and before that I trained as a cook.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
A full day tour of London by car. The day varies depending on the client. A family might want to see Harry Potter sights, while an older couple might be more interested in Sir Winston Churchill and World War II. There is no set tour.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
When they recommend me to their friends.