|Questions and Answers
Travel to Mexico, study and learn Spanish abroad in our Center for Spanish Language and Culture.
1. How long has the business been operating and how did it start?
M05614 started as a dream and now, we are proud to say we've been operating since 1996. It all began on one of our trips where we met many interesting people from all over the world. We saw that many people would love to learn Spanish and get to know more about the Mexican culture; so we decided to create a system were we can share this with our students and at the same time we can continue meeting people from many parts of the world.
2. What is your company's mission?
To teach Spanish and Mexican culture to students from around the world.
3. What does your company specialize in?
4. Who is the founder or owner of the company and briefly describe his/her past activities?
Carlos and Dulce, have done a lot of traveling and know the importance of opening our culture and language to others, so they opened the school in 1996.
5. What is your most popular travel package and why?
To Teotihuacan pyramids, students that have never been to a pyramid are amazed.
6. What is the best compliment you received from a client?
Having studied Spanish in many schools throughout México, Central and South America, I can say in all honesty that M05614 is number one. The quality of instruction is superior, the instructors are caring, and the facilities are new, appropriate for learning and ample. I highly recommend M05614 to all people who have a craving to learn Spanish in an environment that also is an enjoyment to be part of.